Today, June 22, 2020, the Alarm State that was established on March due to the spread of Covid-19 has ended. Since then, the taxi sector, in Valencia as in all of Spain, has limited its activity to essential services, especially those related to the transportation of passengers to and from the hospital.
Although it is true that from today comes the end of many of the restrictions established by the Government, each Autonomous Community is regulating the adaptation to the “new normality”. In this sense, on June 20, the Valencian Community published some measures finalized to limit the transmission of the disease after the lifting of the Alarm State, which we detail below:
- Minimum interpersonal safety distance of 1.5 meters.
- Mandatory use of masks, in case you cannot maintain the safety distance.
- Cleaning and disinfection measures, especially on frequent contact surfaces.
Taxi security measures
With respect to the taxi sector, no additional specific measures have been imposed for the Transport of passengers. However, the legal services of the Department of Transport, the Local Police and the Civil Guard of Traffic, indicate how the Taxi service must be provided in the Valencian Community:
- All occupants of the Taxi must wear a mask.
- Disinfectant Gel must be brought in the Taxi, for frequent use.
- There are no restrictions on the destination of the Taxi service in Spain.
- All seats in the vehicle can be occupied, although it is recommended to occupy only the rear seats whenever possible.
- It is recommended to keep the Protective screens until the danger of disease transmission disappears.
- The taxi should be cleaned and disinfected regularly, especially on door handles, belts, etc.
Additional measures in SU TAXI Valencia
Safety for our clients is one of the fundamental values, on which our activity is based. At SU TAXI Valencia we guarantee from the beginning the fulfillment of the sanitary security measures required by the Ministry of Health. In addition, in order to offer greater safety for all customers, we disinfect the car with alcohol products after each journey and activate the ozone machine three times a day to completely disinfect the interior of our taxi.
SU TAXI Valencia Phone number: (0034) 633 384 492